31 Ekim 2008 Cuma

White Paradise


When I arrived in that village, I was face to face with a house looking forward to a new day.It had stairs outside and there were two balconies.One of them was on the second floor, the other one was on the third floor.And there was an addition of that house near of it on one floor.The house was circled by some trees.The lamps were on as if they were the eyes of that house.Smoke were coming from the chimney very calmly.Snow was everywhere...It surrounded everything even the tiniest branch of a tree.They seemed pleased from that situation.There weren't any foot steps or any other marks on the surface of that white paradise.Although we were in winter and the cold frightened me, the appearance of that village's entry was so relaxing that I wondered other parts of it.I was excited to experience the peaceful life there.

Hiç yorum yok: