12 Ekim 2008 Pazar

Is METU a nice place?

I have wanted to come metu sincae two years and..now I'm here=)There was a school trip to Ankara two years ago.Most of my classmates joined that trip, but I didn't.My parents didn't let me go.Metu was one of the places which they would visit.After they came back from there, they talked about it so much.They said that they had liked metu very much.After that I thought I must be a student of metu.I did some search about it and learned that it had a lot of advantages.Its campus is also very beautiful.I think its one of the most pretty ones in Turkey and I like it much more than any other things.To sum up I try to be happy here.

2 yorum:

aydn_ozge dedi ki...

of course:)I have no doubt it. It is one of the most beautiful universities in Turkey.And it has a lot of facilities for its students.You can do here whatever you want.Furthermore,its education conditions is perfect.This university was my aim and I succeeded this.Therefore; being here makes me certainly happy.But after my adaptation process it will be better...

samet deniz dedi ki...

METU is the most beautiful university of Turkey for me, because I'm a student of this school and it has one of the biggest campuses in Turkey.