20 Aralık 2008 Cumartesi

CHARACTERSISTICS OF A FRIEND


Being friends with someone may sound simple to some people, but it is not as it is seemed. If you make friends only for spending time together, you can be friends with everyone. The first thing I pay attention in a relationship is honesty. I can say that it is the foundation of friendship. Of course, this is not the only thing I look for in a relationship. Humor is a good element for a healthy friendship. If your friend is a serious person, it is inevitable that you will get bored very quickly. You can share something with your friend, so it is also important to have some common ideas about life.My friend's being a punctual person is also important to me.If he or she is late again and again, I can get bored with this situation, too.

Hiç yorum yok: