22 Kasım 2008 Cumartesi

IT IS MY FAVOURITE=)



I'm a fan of Hatırla Sevgili..It is my favourite TV series that I watched every scene of it.At first, when I saw its fragment, I thougt that it would be a good serie.But I didn't suppose I would watch it so enthusiastically.When it was started to shown on TV, I missed a few episodes of it.That was not a problem, since I watched them later.Although I know what happened in each episode, I still watch them again and again when I find an opportunity.That doesn't bother me.Hatırla Sevgili is a story which is based on a love affair.In fact, it tells us that because of political reasons these people loving each other can't be together.It also informs us about what happened in our country between the years 1960 and 1980.Beren Saat, Okan Yalabık and Cansel Elçin were at the leading roles.It lasted for two years.I wanted it to continue, but it would be better for it to finish.

Hiç yorum yok: